SchizoMania

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The quantum function of this here online journal

If you don't understand the title, you are obviously retarded.

...J/k. You can put the axe down. It just means 'The function of this blog' or, as I like to put it, 'Why I made this thing'. Also-

Subconscious: What about me?

Yes, yes, that's my oh-so-annoying subconscious, he'll be something akin to comic relief. But screw him. He sucks.

Subconscious: If you say I suck, you suck too.

Eh, who cares? Let's just no lose the point that you suck. And yes, I am talking to myself. It's a sign of insanity, innit?

Subconscious: Yes.

Who asked you? That was a rhetorical question. So shut up. Anyway, I'll probably update this blog whenever I can, and I'll probably put some of my lego creations on. (They are THAT good).

Cheers

~K~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home