SchizoMania

Monday, August 11, 2008

Practising for something, with some people and some things

Haha. (Random laugh. Get used to it)

Well, today, we had band practice for the upcoming Auditions for the Teachers day concert in my school.

Hmmm..."One More Sad song". Sounds optimistic, no?

Subconscious: Of course not.

My thoughts exactly. Well, on the plus side, we haven't ruled out "All the Small things" by Blink 182, and although the drummer doesn't want "Your star" by AAR, I frankly can't give a shit.

Chances of us getting in? Slim. Chances of us winning? Slimmer.

Chances of me being optimistic? Come, it's too small to describe. You need a microscope. *Random microscope appears outta nowhere* See that Microbe? Yea, that's the size of the chances.

Holy fuck, there's a D-Day Documentary on the History channel. So long, suckers!

~K~

P.S. To those who call me a nerd, screw you. You all suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home