SchizoMania

Friday, August 15, 2008

Well...Screw you for laughing....

"Hey, guys, Guess what? I'm gonna make a Rubber band rifle outta lego!"

"....HAHAHAHAHA..."

Imagine that. I told my Pri school friends that, and got laughed at, for being childish. Just cause I play lego.

Screw them, I say.

I mean, a LEgo rubber band rifle has never been done before, ever. Except for the FN SCAR lego rubber band rifle I saw online, but that fires in Semi-automatic only.

I'm planning for a semi automatic/Full automatic version. Though it'll probably be based on my Favourite gun models, the AUG A3, the M4A1, the M16, the M249 SAW, the MP5 and of course, the PSG 1.

But that's for aesthetic appeal, for the practical bit, I'm thinking of an internalised firing mechanism, though that would make reloadng a pain. But it would look a bit...Fake if on the outside. It's obviously going to be a lego/technic hybrid. Technic for the Firing mech and trigger, lego system for the frame and covering.

And I'll obviously tape parts of it, particularly the handle. (I like my hands, I don't like them all bleeding from sharp edges)

I'm thinking of putting a rail along the top, so I could put other add ons I'll make myself, like a red dot sight, maybe? Or even a ACOG?

Well, enough of that. I'll put pictures up when I'm done.


Wednesday was our Auditions for the TEachers Day concert.

Wow. I nearly pissed in my pants. AWESOME. IF that's how nervous I'm gonna be in front of just maybe 15+ people, I can't imagine how I'll be in front of...what? 1000+?

Half of me wants to get in, bt the other half hopes we fail and spare me the nervous breakdowns.

Sigh....It's either my Desire to be recognised, or my not-wanting-to-piss-in-my-pants.

Next wednesday is second round of auditions. YAY. Do I care? Yes? Am I nervous? Hell yea.

Well, I just have to hope we don;t screw up. And for you religious people, no offence, but please, PLEASE, no 'God will help you' crap. I'm an atheist.

Well...CYA

~K~

P.S. For those wondering what happened to Subconscious, I, uh, accidentally locked him in a room with logic.

subconscious: YOU!

Uh...Gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home