SchizoMania

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sucked. Just, sucked.

Like, whoah, dude, we didn't get into the concert thing. =(

Seriously, we didn't get in. I admit, we screwed up, alright? To put it lightly, we SCREWED up. But this is really one gigantic hit to my pride, if I even have one, that is.

I knew we wouldn't get in from the beginning, the other bands had too much of a head start, they were way, way, way MORE experienced than us.

I'm not going to go ahead and be a prophet of doom, so here was how my day went, or, how my day went, when I was awake.

Firstly, damn it, I woke up at 4.30 am by accident. Probably because I set my alarm clock to that....On accident, then, I had around 2.5 hours to burn, so I spent it perfecting my Lego RBG version 3. Now it can hold 3 rubber bands and shoot them in semi automatic mode!

Anyway, I went to school...And I think I must've fallen asleep for most of the day, 'cause I don't remember much. I DO remember Marcus being a complete immature retard, though, but that's nothing new.

For DNT today we had to do soldering. That was fun. For me, there is a certain pleasure in melting metal to solder 2 parts of an electrical circuit together.

Subconscious: Sadistic bastard!

Hey, it's metal, not human.

Anyway, after that we had to do our watercraft. Mine was way too small to house the battery holder, switch, and motor, so I had to make an extension. But I'll have to complete it next week. Oh well...

And it's becoming apparent to me that my band *Might* require an electric keyboardist. That's assuming we're going to do those...Synthesizer heavy music.



Ah well, that's it for today. Cheers

~K~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home