SchizoMania

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Well...Second last day of hols..

Soon we'll have to go back to the place where the very life is sucked out of you and sent back to a mothership to power it's ZOMG cannon!!!@!#!$@!`1315413`~!!!!

...Ok, that was stupid

Anyway, time to go back to school, get the yearly detentions, then when the year ends, you realise how fast Time goes by. I swear Time speeds. And it doesn't get caught by traffic police. Bloody cheater.

Ah well, it's not like 'VROOM' and before you know it, you're dead.

Also, I'm gonna have less time on the computer, cuz my mom is going to disconnect me from the internet everyday at 10pm. That's either being over-controlling or being communist.

Anyhoo....Schools starting on a Friday. A
Friday? Great! One day of school then it's weekends! FFS, why not just give us the Friday, and start on Monday? But...[Accent=Singaporean]That is not the Singaporean way...We must always go by the...book[/accent]

Ah well, back to practicing Guitar. Man, 'Master of the puppet' by Metallica is really taxing on my hands, and I'm not even at the Solo yet!

Also managed to play 'Gives you Hell' by AAR as well...Maybe I'll try tabbing my first song with 'Back to Me' by AAR. I can tell it's gonna be sorta difficult.

Ah well.


<-[K}~>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home