SchizoMania

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas...I think

People associate Christmas with happiness, joy, a day devoid of all sorrow...

I, for one, beg to differ. The last thing I wanted to do was to leave the house on a Christmas day. So my mom forced me to leave the house, on grounds that I haven't been out for days. *Grumbles*

Luckily it wasn't too crowded in the outside world. And also I got USS Baltimore, American Heavy Cruiser of WWII.

Then got home...And you know the rest.

Anyway, don't know why people associate X'mas with happiness, because, right now, what I want more than anything is to have a 'Last scene of an episode of house' moment, you know, Sitting in a chair, feet raised and resting on a table, lights dimmed, a drink by your side, and soft, slow music playing while you don't notice it while you collect your thoughts in silence.

Problem is, life ain't TV, and we'll always here the music, even though the telly shows the Characters not caring.

So right now I'm in me room, in front of the computer, with dim lighting and raising my feet and resting them on my work-table, and tilting my head back while writing this. Sounds very, very surreal, but it's possible. The silence is just too calming to be true.

"Silent...Too silent..." *Bang!* "Alright, not it's too loud."

...Though I think things could get worse.

And so, *hic* I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a crappy-I mean happy new year.


*hic*

[~K~]

/V\{rr\/ \/
/ /\/V\A5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home