SchizoMania

Thursday, December 18, 2008

stuff.

Imaginative title, eh?

Anyway, was wondering why I don't write down my daily 'exploits' on this blog thingamajiggy. You know, what you would expect to see on other blogs.

It's because, well, I don't know, maybe it's because my life is freaking BORING?

Seriously. Everyday. Wake up, play computer, play games, build lego stuff, watch tv, then sleep. Eating and toilet breaks are secondary.

Well, sometimes, like what I plan for tomorrow, I'll make a ship model or something like that. Tomorrow I'm gonna make the HIJMS(Bloody long designation) Kirishima, WWII Era battleship. Gonna position it with my existing USS Washington, the one that sank the Kirishima during the...Naval battle of Guadacanal...Methinks.

Anyway, won't bore you with this 'nerd' shite.

And bore you with what I did today instead. Just as bad, if not worse.

Today, as usual, I woke up at 12 noon. Bad habit. Gotta break it. Brushed my teeth, and zoom! Computer time for...7 hours so far. And watched a bit of TV...

Watching Mythbusters Shark Week special right now.

So I'm busy.

[~K~]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home