SchizoMania

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

No one appreciates artistic talent

Until the artiste is dead and it's too late for compliments.

It's always that way.

Never gonna change.

Right? Yup.

And people never notice those that aren't popular or 'good' enough. In the eyes of the beholder, the publicly accepted one will always, never failing, appear brighter and better in comparison to the lesser known one. Is it not the way of humans?

It's always the same.

Yup.

Screw that.

I just wanna be noticed. I'm bloody tired of being the insignificant dust speck.

*Crickets chirp*

Seriously, who the hell notices me in a group? I don't talk to other people much, when I do it's short sentences and usually devoid of emotion, nowadays. I'm not 'bright' or 'sporty', and not 'special' enough to be noticed.

But, what is 'special' anyway? Is it something others do not have? Something that is unique to you alone? Or it is just something that's rare?

Everyone's special? I think not.

We're all the same. Humans. Subtle talents and specific talents are overlooked in favour of outer-beauty and knowledge. Is that not how the way the world works?

If there's anyone that doesn't agree, they're bloody lying.

Subconsciously we work that way.

And will it change?

Doubt it.

I intend to.

But

It won't work, I bet.

Yours insignificantly,
[~K~]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home