SchizoMania

Friday, October 31, 2008

Quote things

Well, thought I'd compile all my quotes and crazy sayings...


"Share the pain, horde the joy."
"People are subconsciously selfish."
"I can't prove there are alien life. But you can't prove the Area-51 doesn't exist either."
"Go ahead and hate me, but say 'I hate you' to my face."
"Can you prove that aliens do not exist? Until you can, I remain where I stand."
"I can't change your mind. I can only give my reasons to try."
"Trying and failing is better than doing nothing."
"You might be high and mighty, I might be nothing more than dirt. But in the end, we all will meet the same fate."
"Sex is not bad. It's the reasons for having it that are."
"I hate people who cheat and lie. I despise those who cheat and lie and fail at them."
"The death sentence is murder"
"The Assassin is the one who loads the gun, who fires the shot, who plans the kill. But it is the employer who gives him the target."

And the funnier, less-serious ones.

"To be a villain, get health and life insurance."
"I DEMAND HAZARD PAY."
"If you don't think I'm right....THEN YOU SHOULD."
"They say to be a thief, lurk in the shadows. Right. Lurk in the shadows and run into a wall from lack of sight. Smart."
"It's only because I hate you. Nothing personal."
"The word Love is not in my dictionary....It's in my thesaurus and rhyming dictionary, though!"
"I have 10 types of personalities. Insane, and sane."
"No one hurts me and gets away with it...Until they outrun me."

YEA. I RULE (NOT)

And now for something completely different.

"I hate you, and you, and you, and you, and YOU! WAAAAAAAAY at the back. Don't think I didn't see you." - What I always wanted to say while wearing my "I don't discriminate; I hate everybody" Shirt.

"Luke, I am your father's, mother's, brother's, daughter's, grandson's, brother's, roommate's, mother's, friend." - Aw, that so would have worked!

And that's all folks, see you next time.

Actually, what I meant was, shut up and get out of my face. Savvy?

That's a lie too. What I REALLY meant was-

You know? Fuck it. I'm just going now.

[~K~]

I mean it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home