SchizoMania

Monday, September 1, 2008

Eh, good day for me

What a (Not so) awesome day.

My mom took me to Peninsula plaza and I (Finally) got my new axe.

Subconscious: Singapore actually sells axes!? 0.0

You mean this? =========/==\ The one I'm about to kill you with?
.............................../___ \

Subconscious: Shutting up now.

Anyway, by axe, see 'slang for guitar'. I got a black Ibanez RG350EX. Not exactly the JEM, but now that I have it, it feels awesome! I can at last slide to frets 20-24 without difficulty. And it has 2 humbuckers! Awesome! It's really worth it. Only $700++ I expected it to be at least $1000++.

Anyhoo...

I'm still going to use my old guitar, albeit in more experimental ways, like drop tunings, guitar tricks....Etc, etc. I'll use it if my band calls for more lead riffs than rhythmic riffs...Or if they decide to switch me to lead...

Anyway, seeya later guys.


[~K~]

Subconscious: Help! I'm stuck with an Axe murderer!

========/==\
.........../___\

Hehehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home