SchizoMania

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My gosh, Emo-ism detected, fire all batteries!

That outta the way....Yea, I'm beginning to feel as if there's a connection between me and failure. I mean, I'll just face it, everything I do usually results in failure, for example,

1) Lego brick Gun
2) Numerous blogs
3) Numerous epics and comedies
4) Games
5) This blog

Ok, maybe I'm joking on the last one, but seriously-

Subconscious: ZOMG! EMO-ISM detected! Firing all weapons-

*Steps on Subconscious* Anyway, I think the reason we didn't get into the fucking concert was because of ME. I'm supposed to keep the rhythm, give the rest of the band their timing, speed and stuff like that. And I screwed up. My stage fright-Which I though I got over-Got the better of me, AGAIN, I went too fast and everyone else got lost, all because of ME

Fuck, I'm thinking of leaving the band, maybe they're better off with another guitarist, but I don't know..

Subconscious: ................!

Shutup.

~K~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home