SchizoMania

Thursday, August 28, 2008

DUDE...DUDE.....!!!!

Ignore the title. I'm working on my Surfer dude accent.

Like, whoah, dude, it's like, the teacher, man, completely blew his top on Wednesday, man!!!

In other words, my teacher, Mr Hong, went insane-I mean, creative, on Wednesday, because of some...Reason or other. It was freaky until he mis-said one sentence

'LET ME REMIND ME THAT I AM YOUR TEACHER!'

Holy-I mean, Sacred shit, dude, do you need reminding on whether you are the teacher or not? And that gave rise to my little skit.

'Let me remind me that-Oh wait, sorry, let me try again. Ahem. Let you remind-SHIT! Ok, another try? Let me remind you that I am my-DAMN IT! Alright, here it is. LET ME REMIND YOU THAT I AM YOUR STUDENT! FUCK!'
'Uh...Wot?'

Not that funny, but hey.

And I'm out of my temporal emo-ism. Yay?

Subconscious: THe defeat of emo-ism was the result of many sacrifices.

What!? You didn't do anything but sit in a corner and cry!

Subconscious: I DID NOT!

Oh yea? Name one thing that died.

Subconscious: Common Sense!

I NEVER HAD COMMON SENSE!

Subconscious: Sanity?

I removed him long time ago, he was way too restrictive.

Subconscious: Mental Stability?

That's sanity, dude. Give it up.

Subconscious: =( Now I'm going to a corner and cry! WAAAHHH!!!='(

Ok....That was weird.

Anyway, tomorrow is Be yourself day, where I get to express myself in terms of clothing...Provided it's in the Retro/Vintage style
And it's Teachers day celebration!...But as said earlier, we ain't in.
And no lessons!! But there's ACES day to replace it. Ugh. Exercising. Can't I stay home and play Xbox, and claim that I'm exercising my fingers?

Anyway, after the weekend, will be my one-week holiday. A bit of a bitter-sweet feeling. On one hand, I won't have to see my teacher's damn faces. On the other, I'll be dead bored at home. And also, there's the damn end year exams in....What? 4 weeks? Talk about stress. NOT! SYCHE! I HAVE NO STRESS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...Ahem. Anyway, I'm SO not looking forward to the end of the year, because it's streaming year, and there's a chance I might not see my buddies again for some time. Bloody hell. This has gotta be the first time I'll hate the last day of school.

P6: 'WHOOPEE! LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! NO MORE SCUMBAGS IN MY LIFE!'

Sec 1: 'Eh, last day of school. Another month of boredom'

See the lack of enthusiasm in the Sec 1 thought-thing?

Anyway....Wait. I have nothing left to say.

Oh ya, I'll probably get pics of my lego RBG up tomorrow, if not next week.

Cheers

~K~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home