SchizoMania

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

EYE ending. Yay?

"The Austro-Hungarian empire. Famous for their FUCK ALL! And all they did was collapse like a fan in a cupboard." - Eddie Izzard, British comedian.

Yea...I'm reviewing my attitudes for only the past fucking 8 years. ==

P1: Hi, Wanna be my friend?
P2: Hi, friend!
P3: Who are you?
P4: What do you want?
P5: I hate everyone and everything
P6: Do I have to really say it?
Sec 1: I don't care.
Sec 2: ...

And so on. Sec 3 will probably be: FUCK ALL! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway...Found my 'Rock anthem'. It's here:




Underclass Hero - Sum 41

Really nice. Got a 'Us against them' feeling. I like those sort of songs, like you are fighting the world.


And my exams are going to be over soon. Tomorrow. Last paper. Maths.

And HELL! GET THE RESULTS! I DIDN'T DOD THE !@!#$!@$ PAPER TO GET IT BACK AND GET THE BAD NEWS!

TLK IS CURRENTLY INSANE AND BAWLING LAWL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home