SchizoMania

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stuff and Watchmen all around!

Ahh...Just finished watching a comedy thing by British comedian Eddie Izzard again. Really made my day.

*Ahem* anyway, today we had a debate in class. Too bad vulgarities and rebuttals weren't allowed, otherwise I'd had more to say, like:
"You're all fuckers! We're right, and you're wrong!"
"We're saying Yes because you're saying No...Not much of a point, is there?"
"We're a communist party. Agree with us or we'll kill you all."
"Agree with us! Or we'll crack your bones!"
"...*Breaks fingers* See our point now?"

Ok...Maybe not exactly like that, but you get the idea. Btw, the 1st and 4th were inspired by watching Eddie Izzard. The last one is based on my favourite superhero, Rorschach. From Watchmen. Speaking of which...



Right, so, um...Right. Anyway, I've got a creative spark all of a sudden. Made a lego plane, and a bomber. Also made an interceptor, a fighter...A Bionicle based figurine...Um..I think that's it.

Oh ya, does anyone notice a trend in America's war thing? It's like the always come in during the last few years of the war, then they take all the glory. World war I ended in 1918, the US came in during 1918, had a few months of a good fight, and got the glory. World war II ended in 1945, US came in during 1943. It's like their going, "I think the war's going to end...Quick, let's go in and do a bit of work, then take the glory!"

Not that I hate them...Although Vietnam was a bad move, so was Iraq...Heck, practically everything they did after WWII was a bad move, except for the space thing.

I think that's all I have for today. seeya.

[~K~]




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home