SchizoMania

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Eh, gonna have a shit day today, even though it's just like any other normal Saturday to me.

FIrstly, Tuition. I really hate my fucking Chinese Tuition. It doesn't even help. All I do is just sleep, cuz it's so boring. And it's 2 fucking hours long. Damn it.

Then I have 2 hours of rest before TaeKwonDo. Usually that doesn't bother me, but then since we did a mock grading last week, I bet today is sparring/kicking/sparring techniques. SO it's gonna suck. I don't mind sparring, but then you get blisters all over your foot from sliding. Kicking is good, as long as you don't hit the hard bit of the sand bag.

...Sigh...Woke up at 6 am today again. Thought it was a school day. Fuck. 5 hours of sleep just isn't enough for me to be really energized. Good luck to me on surviving the day...

Also, I found out that you need to be only 16 to join the Singapore Youth Aviation club. Woohoo! Awesome! So at 16 I can signup and start flying! I think...

Speaking of planes...

I made a lego plane, a remake. Started out as a Russian Sukhoi SU-37 'Flanker', but I added elements of the Swedish Saab Viggen....Then the British Hawker Hunter...And a bit of the EuroFighter Typhoon.

And I added parts of my imagination to it. Like laser blasters, electroplasma launchers, EMP pulse blasters, and of course, I couldn't forget about the planes that started it all: WWII era. So I imagined it had machine guns in the wings, like the famous WWII planes: Supermarine Spitfire, Hawker Hurricane, P-51 Mustang, Messerchmit BF-109, Messerchmit BF-110...

Also, I'm making an interceptor model, based on the Mikoyan-29 'Foxbat/fox hound', with a few elements of the US interceptor/fighter, the F-22 Raptor, then a bit of the Japanese F-2. And also, must have elements of the RAF Harrier.

And I'm making a bomber too, it's gonna be based on the B-52 Stratofortress, a bit of A-10 Thunderbolt II, and just a bit of the B-1B Lancer, and the B-2 Spirit.

Of course, I'll need a lot of pieces, so....Lego Star wars, here I come!

[~K~]

[~K~]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home