SchizoMania

Sunday, November 23, 2008

99 Balloons

Contrary to popular belief, this blog thing has nothing to do with the number 99.

Or balloons.

It was because I was listening to some German song I found on my sisters Itunes called '99 Luftballons', which, I am told, translates to '99 balloons'.

The English version has a wicked solo, and sounds awesome as well.



There it is.

Anyway...

I'm now playing Runescape again, and there was much rejoicing.

Ok, I was joking.

About the rejoicing part.

I'm still only lv39 after like already 5 days of playing, and using still full adamant. Also, I've got just 300K+...

But hey! Who gives a shit.

And, to anyone wanting to send me chain e-mail. Be warned. It usually ends with me unless I'm really bored.

Wait. Why did I write this in the first place?

>>
<<
>>
<<

Oh, right. I need my weekly ranting.

And....Shit. I forgot what I wanted to rant about.

Fuck.

I'll just end it here.

END



































































FOOLED YOU! HA! LOLOLOLOL

My lolcakes beats you Rolfcopter.

So there.

I'm currently unstable. LOLCAKES!!!11113425353464736%^$%#$%@!321!!!!!!!!

[~K~]






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home