SchizoMania

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today....Today....Today...

So um...Yeeeah!

Today there was some class party...Actually, this is quite a crap beginning to this blog entry, I mean you'd expect like a paragraph long into, even though the main point is only a few words long.

So...lalalalalalala...

So there was this class party today. I had fun...Everyone had fun...Actually, right now, looking back, it was all quite a blur. All I remember is playing Halo 3 with Samuel, and swimmin' in the pool...and finding out that I can't see underwater without googles D= phooey.

And before that, I got lost just trying to find Victoria's place, but it really was my fault, got off at the wrong stop and had to walk back. Ugh. In the mid-afternoon sun. Made that worse.

Yeeeeeeeah.....So hung around with them until around...I don't know, 9.55 pm?? That was kinda late, but who really cares.

REALLY FUCKED RIGHT NOW. *Yawn*

[~K~]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home