SchizoMania

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I covered my grip on reality with margarine

Insanity is a point of view.

No, really.

I mean, you can say I'm insane when I'm the sane one and you are the straitjacket-approved one.

Or I can say I'm insane, when I'm the sane one.

So we could all be insane and not know it.

OoooooEeeeeeOooooooo...

>>
<<

OR THE GOVERNMENT IS COVERING IT UP! ONCE THEY KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT THEY KNOW THAT I KNOW WHAT THEY KNOW AND TOLD EVERYONE SO THEY KNOW, THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ALL OF US!!!!111233541%$#%@$1!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG.

Ok, that was stupid.

But it made sense.

But it was stupid.

Anyway, today, today...

What do you want me to tell you, eh? I woke up at fucking 12 pm, and it's 2 pm now. SO I woke up, and played Ace Combat 6. And that's it. Until now. Watching Numb3rs and typing this. I woke up later than I thought, cuz I dreamt that I woke up, and I thought I was up when I was in reality asleep, so I was fooled by my own mind.
...
..
...
. I didn't even knew that was possible.

[~K~]

Note: That was a bunch of lies

Note: That sentence above is false.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home