SchizoMania

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Translations and shit

Damn...Shouldna slept tha' late yes'erday night/tis' mornin'.

Now I feel like crap...Wai' I am crap.

Se'iously. Why'd you tink my M-S-N screenie is now Ca'astrophic Sys'em Fai'ure?

Cuz it's the truth. Savvy?

Anyway....

Feeling pissed about some'ing I ain't not sure meself.

Oh wait. Its the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggg I'm encou'ing on Runescape. Really fucked up laaaag. Ina bad way, ya know?

-TRANSLATION-

Damn...Shouldn't have slept that late yesterday night/this morning.

Now I feel like crap...Wait I am crap.

Seriously. Why'd you think my MSN screename is now Catastrophic System Failure?

Cuz it's the truth. Savvy?

Anyway....

Feeling pissed about something I ain't not sure myself.

Oh wait. Its the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggg I'm encouting on Runescape. Really fucked up laaaag. Ina bad way, ya know?


Yep, I was brushing up on my cockney(I think) Accent.

And this is the end of the useless crap. Not what you expected, eh?

'Here's a little something to-*Fwoosh*' whoops too late.


Later

[~K~]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home