SchizoMania

Friday, January 23, 2009

Calm before the storm

CNY is here again.

Three days of happiness for some.

Emo: I'm not part of the 'some', am I?

No, you're not.

Emo: Good. I intend to be extra emo during the next few days.

Don't. Save it for Valentines day. Then it will be even more contrasting to the love everyone is supposed to feel on that day.

Logic: Bad day?

Eeeeeeeee...Yea.

Subconscious: Why?

Dunno. felt Emo the whole day...

Logic: Did it have anything to do with-

Shut up. Before I sic insanity on you.

Logic: Shutting up now.

Good. I just feel down. Oh wait. It's because CNY is here. And everyone else is feeling happy. I'm just here to balance it out by adding some unhappiness.

Because...I don't know.

Oh, god, why have you forsaken me? Why must I have such fucked up emotions? WHY!?

Logic: I'm telling you, it's because-

That's it. Insanity, get him.

Insanity: Yeehaw!

Logic: No! Have mercy! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sigh...I hate this.

A lot.

In fact, a whole lot more than I think.

Logic: Look, it's just-

SHUT THE FUCK UP! And didn't I sic insanity on you?

Logic: Deus Ex Machina, dude.

Damn.

I just realise I didn't crack a single wisecrack/joke in this whole post. I shall get humor-

Ego: He's asleep

Then wittiness-

Logic: He's out

Okay, how about...Happiness?

Emo: He's been uh *Tugs collar* been....Disposed of. *Mafia look*

You fail. All of you. You all suck.

Emo: Well, we're you, so you're saying you suck.

Ego: And I'm too awesome to suck!

...Shut up.


Anyway, today, got up later than usual at like 6.25am...Rushed to eat, and get stuff ready and all that crap.

Remembered to grab my homework...For once, and even then, not all of them. Left Geog and Maths at home. ><

Got to school and slacked in the canteen, let a couple of classmates copy my chem homework...

And didn't get thanked. I might seem a bit whiny right now, but it's fact. I rarely get thanked. For fucks sake, is saying 'Thanks' after I let you copy my homework too much!? Ok, that was fucking whiny. But I had to say it. Feeling emo now, so all feelings of the NEGATIVE orientation is amplified.

Anyway, with that piece of whiny crap that 'Annoyance' came up with over and done with-

Annoyance: It was art, I tell you, art!

Yea, well, art is never appreciated until the creator is dead. So do you want to die?

Annoyance: ...

Thought so.

Chemistry....Was ok, just went through the answers to the questions in the homework. Was pretty much left alone then.

PE....The teacher wasn't here, so we had a relief. He was cool, he actually talked to Ben and me about Ben's communist views(Which are, btw, awesome) And I think he agreed, LOL.

Geography...Pushed my table to one side of the class, wanted to be left alone for a while, hung out around the class, wrote random crap on the white board. Mr Choo is just so awesome. He's like so slack. And....Slack is....Good.

And then I sat in front of the class with a "APPARENTLY I' INVISIBLE SIGN". And guess what? Only like 2-5 people noticed me. I MUST be invisible.

Recess....Felt Emo at it's peak. Nothing interesting there.

English...Nope

MAths....Nah, nothing.

Gah. Suddenly feel really lonely.

Logic: Strange. You didn't seem to have interacted with-

Shut it.

Logic: This-

I told you, shut up. You know? Forget it. Insanity, Ego, Subconscious, Emo, sic him.

Logic: Shyeeet.....*Runs*

Feeling very lonely right now.

Sigh...

VERY lonely.

Damn.

It sucks..

<-[K}~>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home