SchizoMania

Saturday, January 3, 2009

First day of school? What first day?

Yep, first day.

Actually, that was yesterday, but what the heck.

I don't really know what was happening yesterday, cuz I was constantly falling asleep. Thanks to my brain the night before. I kept thinking the same thing over, and over, and over again.

"OHES NOES! IMGOINGTOBELATE!!!!!!!!!!"

So I didn't sleep at all. maybe 45 mins of sleep, tops.

'Woke up' at 4 am cuz I was hungry, because I was eating a late dinner that spanned till 10 pm (Thanks for nothing, heavy lunch!)...My mom wanted me to sleep early, so she took away my food. I didn't really care, until you know, I got hungry.

Slacked at the computer till...Uh...5.30am, fiddled around with me lego ship, Bionicle creations, and other lego stuff...Upgraded a fighter jet I made...

Then after that, got out, ate around three breadrolls, which is actually enough to last me till recess any day, brushed my teeth, complained about not sleeping again, threw whatever I needed into my bag, slacked till 6.50, then went to school.

Ahh...I missed walking on the path to school during the 'Blue hours'. It's really relaxing, sort of, especially if you look at the sky while walking...Just watch where you're going. Entered school for the first time in months...Then my brain shut down. Frrrzaap.

>>
<<
>>
<<

Nah, that didn't happen. I just kinda zoned out...OooooEeeeeOoooooo...Creepeh..

Thankfully not a lot of people commented on me wearing long pants-Hold on. Even if they did, I was too zoned out to realise.

That's why, kids, always take caffeine in the morning before going to school.

Class was...Ok. Teachers are Ok, I guess. Then after recess I started sleeping...zzzzz...School ended, went to WcPlaza with Thaven(sp?)...And someone whose name I don't remember. (Sorry, dude! I was fucked-out! ><) Walked around...Met Ben, then went with him to the tuition center to ask about tuition stuff...Then went home.

I got home, surfed the net a bit, then took a nap that ended abruptly when my mom screamed for me to wake up.

Couldn't sleep after that until around 3am.

Woke up at 1pm today, went to tuition at 2pm...Came back at 4. Went to TaeKwonDo at 5...

Tomorrow I'll have to be up at 6.30 at least to get ready. It's my TaeKwonDo 'exam' of sorts. If all goes well, I'll be brown belt. Yatta!

<-[K}~>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home