SchizoMania

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not...Again....Fuck.

EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emo: ...What? I'm just here cutting myself. Oh look, lost my hand.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU REPLACE SUBCONSCIOUS THIS AFTERNOON!?

Subconscious: I took a potty break. When I came back, Emo was there. Bitch.

Emo: ...This isn't helping my situation.

YOU MADE MINE WORSE!

Emo: Chill, dude.

Shut up.


Alright, that probably explains everything. I SOMEHOW SUDDENLY felt emo this afternoon...Because of a reason I won't reveal. MUHAHAHA...

Inadequacy: Yea!

Way to ruin the evil atmosphere.

Inadequacy: Yea!

Can you say, "This is not a recording?"

Inadequacy: Yea!

I rest my case.

Anyhoo....... Yeeeeeeaaaaahhh....It sucks. At least it was physics and there wasn't a chance for me to 'accidentally' kill someone with....stuff...

I LIKE TO KILL THINGS! PHEAR ME! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Ooookeeeayyyy...

Anyway, felt Emo, and.....Sorry to anyone I was particularly mean to/gave the cold shoulder to when I felt that way. Sorry!

Then after school I had the sudden urge to blow something up/Kill stuff. Got home, played the guitar for a bit, then detonated a homemade bomb in the kitchen.

>>
<<

Nah. I settled for crushing my enemies on C&C 3: Kane's wrath. Twice. Same enemies. Sucked to be them. It somehow relieves my stress, along with tossing a paper ball into the air and catching it. Some call it childish or immature, but it's one of my quirks. It relaxes me.

So if you see me chasing after a paper ball, don't ask.


Now...

Whoever that STILL supports Edward Cullen as being hawt, smexeh, or just cool, I suggest a brain scan. Then donate it to science.

Because he is not hawt, smexeh, or cool.

But hey, who am I to judge? Go ahead and keep dreaming that someone like Edward exists, that he is out there waiting to drink your blood but won't. Maybe you'll live happily ever after and have human/vampire hybrids for kids. Then you'll die, but he won't, but hey, it's not like he will stop loving you then, eh?

<<
>>

<~{K]-> Loves his sarcasm. Among other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home