SchizoMania

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I have the capacity to...

...Be lame. Totally nerdy, and a overall fucktard. And proud of it.

Because Grif from RvB is a fucktard, and he rocks.

The nerdy bit? That's me. It's alright, I suppose.

Being Lame, now that's where I shine. Give me a '#1 Lamerdood' medal GODDAMMIT!

Anyway...

Today went for Maths Tuition. Was okay, I think. E maths was about Indices, got a bit confused due to the number of rules, but I got it in the end. Score one for me. Then learnt basic Matrix method. It's FUUUUUUUN.

Too bad my Maths teacher won't teach us Matrix. She says it's for Sec 4. So far, it's bloody easy. Only two formulas to memorise.

Then A maths, continued with Matrix, with multiplication of Matrices, then solving linear quadratic equations with Matrix method. It was easy. Then for the last few mins was on Polynomials. That was quite hard, but I just started so...

Sat there for like 3 hours. ><

Yesterday TaeKwonDo was okay....At first, had to do a split, but I wasn't that flexible. Then practiced patterns. Actually, learnt them.

Have a bad feeling about my Grading results. Think I failed. >< My pattern was passable, sparring as well, IMO, but kicking....PHAIL. Dammit.................

Weeeellll....On the plus side...I don't know.


~CSF (Panicking)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home