SchizoMania

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ROFL my WAFFLES.

Randomnosity (Therefore hilarity) ensues.
...
..
That was a lie, really.
>>
<<
No, Really!

Right. I started playing MUonline again. It's pretty fun, but the worlds are limited. The private servers are extreme. 9999X Exp? Holy shit, do I even have to play?

But...No. I decided to play the 20X exp server. I prefer to actually work for my character. Which is now a level 29 Dark wiz.

Anyway, in other uninteresting news...

Got my Guitar back on Saturday. Yippee-yee-haw! The bridge was finally readjusted to standard, and now I can use the whammy bar much better. Though I should get to cleaning it soon...

On an unrelated (Seriously) note, I'm on the scrabble team to go straight for the finals.

Am I nervous? Of course.

Can I get over it? Well..Slaughtering Nazi ZOmbies and shooting down aircraft DOES help out A LOT...

Anyhoo...

Subconscious: Where the hell is Logic?

Violence: No clue.

Why are you two looking for him?

Subconscious: He owes me money and I have a body bag with his name on it!

Logic: Dude...I told you, it's emo that owes you money!

Violence: Liar! Emo is buried alive 8 feet down!

Emo: Ha! You thought you got rid of me but-

Violence: Deus Ex Machina again! NO!!!!!


~CSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home