SchizoMania

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Bus

I got ran over by a bus.

No, that's a lie.

I ran over a bus.

That's a lie too.

A bus ran over a bus.

Again, a lie.

I chased after a damn bus.

Lying again.

Now, the absolute truth is that the title has nothing to do with the main topic.

Anyway, today we had our Food Heritage Tour. Hold on. It needs some correction...

'Food heritage tour where the food is one meal and the rest is heritage.' Granted, the food was awesome. Then My friends and I had some sort of drinking competition....With lime juice. We can't get beer yet. D=

I swear, I'll be peeing green for the rest of the week.

And then a few had the eating competition. Last I check, highest was round 7.

Then we visited some temples....Refused to enter all cept for the last one, cuz I was forced to. I just don't like to enter temples, I mean, I might be an atheist, but I respect your religion. Just don't drag me to temples or churches. That's my limit.

Then back to school...

And after school...

Logic: Something bad happened?

Yea. I got ran over by a bus.

No, really.

I WALKED HOME, you idiot.

Logic: Oh.

Subconscious: I know-*Squish* UmmmffffMUMFFMPH

Hear something?

Violence: Nope.

Good.

Emo: I'm Baaaaaaack~Wait. WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE GUNS AIMING AT ME!?

Fun.

Violence: Hell yea.

*BOOM* *Krrckkrak*

~CSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home