SchizoMania

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another Day, another Robot. Wait. What!?

Hehe... First day of the RoboFest today.

Had some fun, had some bad times, especially when our programming went awry. And when we nearly ran out of time. We still got 10 points, thanks to Julius' last minute program and Jonathans 'Magic touch'.

Anyway, most fun was after. Team and I walked to 7/11 to get batteries for tomorrow's robot, and then Macdonalds. And Julius eats damn slow. Almost like a snail. And he got jacked, and I recorded it. Mwahahaha...

Best part was while eating, we had this 'discussion' that he was actually a robot, and this happened:

Me: You probably drink motor oil, and engine parts. No wonder cars are breaking down these days.
Julius: Why don't I eat your parts? *Points in direction of my groin*

LOL!? Actually he was pointing at my phone...But still!

Then while walking back, another funny thing. I heard Longze say something, and I asked:

Me: What are you talking about underwear?

The Julius said,

'You mean you ACTUALLY where underwear!?'

OMG. That was the best part, and I recorded it as well. Watch out for 'Retard Recordings: RoboFest records'! Coming to a blog or two near you.

Anyway, got home at around 6.15 pm. Went to play the guitar, but I hate the new strings, have to re-tune the instrument everytime I want to play. Dammit. And it takes me like 15 mins, cuz this guitar really likes to detune itself. ==

Anyway, all for now.

~CSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home