SchizoMania

Thursday, February 19, 2009

-Dotted lines-

Look, this is a post solely for the joy of updating.

So If I start becoming incoherent, go find a better blog to read.

Logic: In other words, if you don't like it, FUCK OFF.

In that many words...Yea, the context is there.

Alright, here's the thing...Emo, Subconscious, Logic, Happiness-What's he doing here?

Happiness: It's a general staff meeting, dude.

Noted. Continuing: Sadness, Ego, Memory, Insanity, Pessimism, Optimism. Can anyone of you tell me why I've asked you all to gather here today?

Optimism: Because...We're getting a raise?

No. It's because these fragmented personality style writing off blogs is too common. So, to preserve the originality, you all will be fired.

Emo: ...

Logic: You do realise we ARE a part of you, right?

...Shiiiiiiit. But we have to keep this original!

Emo: Um...Kill anything that's happy?

Nah. How 'bout...Let's introduce more peeps in my head?

Subconscious: Phfft. Then we have to do the ritual all over again.

*Glares* What ritual?

Logic: Optimism didn't tell you about it?

No.

Optimism: Let's just say that it involves a bucket, a hammer, a lighter, some flammable liquids, a hand grenade and a rifle.

I seriously don't want to know what happened.

Anyway. Let's not avoid the point that blogs like these are too common, and even though I was sort-of the few of the first that posted in this style, it's too common. And not cool anymore, because everyone's copying.

Logic: We could just ignore this and pretend it never happened....Memory! Stop writing!

Memory: Make me.

Violence: *Whips out .357 revolver* Say that again, and I will. *Shoots*

Memory: Argh! My...Spleen....!

Violence: It was a misfire. I swear *Innocent look*

Logic: Boo! You knew I had dibs!

Emo: And me!

Subconscious: And me!

Treachery: I have dibs on everybody! FREE FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Great. They're going nuts.

Gonna stop now.

Bye.


~CSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home