SchizoMania

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Leave it at that

So I wasn't here for six days.

I'm a slacker. Damn you for disagreeing.

Anyway, here's a lowdown on what happened over the six days I wasn't here.

CNY struck back with a vengeance. It was determined to make me happy no matter what, and guess what? It failed. I take it happiness is still taken care of?

Emo: Yessir, he's still....*looks around* busy with....*Tugs collar* something...

You still fail at that Mafia/gangster thing.

Anyway, had 'reunion' dinner with my family.

Lol. Reunion? When you live like a few kilometers away from each other and can easily reach each other's places by bus in minutes, it's hardly a reunion.

Now, if you live in Arizona and I'm in...Uganda, that's a different thing altogether.

But why call it Reunion dinner? Why not 'let's all get together and eat shit loads!!!1111!!!!'?

And on Saturday...Had Tuition and TaeKwondo, nothing new there.

Sunday. Had no tuition, so had to go for a second dinner (Don't ask me why). >< That freaking sucked. Let me show you the final breakdown:

$600+, hardly filled me, sat there for 4 freaking hours.

Now, if we had listened to my suggestion and went somewhere cheaper, like KFC, Macs, or just STAYED HOME,

$0 - 30, me very full, and little waiting time.

But nooo....The little voice of reason was ignored once more.

Anyway, Monday - Tuesday were similar, involved staying home a whole lot and stuff.

Today school started, was okay, managed to complete my PoA homework, and stuff.....................

And now I ran out of things to write.

Again.

Screw you for laughing.

Or I will unleash my roflcopter and lolcakes on you.

I mean it.

<-[K}~>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home