SchizoMania

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A post with no comments

Yep, All my other mes are not here. They're at the Hospital due to their previous fight. Here's what they're in for:


Subconscious: Knocked Unconscious. Getiit? Getiit? Nevermind...
Memory: Multiple stab wounds, gunshot wounds, and a baseball bat shoved down his throat.
Violence: Broken ribs from Insanity for stealing his baseball bat
Optimism: Tried to calm everyone down. Shot by Violence
Pessimism: Knocked himself out cold.
Insanity: Managed to run himself over with a non-existent car.
Logic: 'Logically' ran away, tripped over a rock and broke his knee.
Ego: Dragged down by logic for pushing him
Happiness: Bashed up by emo
Emo: Slashed himself 'accidentally'


And so on.

So, it's just me today. No entertainment whatsoever. Why? Because I am BORING. I mean, come on, I don't really stand out in a crowd, my sense of humor is SO fucking warped that no one gets it but me.

I mean, come on, I have to be the only one that laughs when someone says something like..."A NUCLEAR MISSILE JUST OBLITERATED NEVADA!"

And when someone says, "A car hit a moose, the driver's in critical condition."

I ask, "IS THE MOOSE ALRIGHT!?"

I mean....DUDE.

Bored yet? No? Alright.

Also, life sucks. Life is just about Sex, Money, and power. Alright, maybe not so much about power or money. I mean, Life with only three objectives must really suck. Please, I have more objectives playing EndWar.

And things are too good. Let a bit of anarchy into your life and spice it up, for fucks sake.

Okay, don't blow stuff up. Burn stuff. Exterminate.

And-

Logic: Hey, I just got out. What did I miss?

....Nothing...

Logic: What were you ranting about?

Nothing.

Logic: Uh huh.

...Can I end this now?

Logic: Why?

I don't feel like typing now, looking at you.

Logic: Come on! It's just a few patches of skin missing! Not like it won't grow back!

I think...I'm gonna be sick...And...Your Bio sucks...


~CSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home