SchizoMania

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mottos

Okay, so I change my personal mottos.

Depends on what's the ruling feeling. So...Guys, tell'em

Emo: Life sucks. And that's the truth.

Optimism: Life likes to screw with people. Trick to it is to show that you can't be beaten

Pessimism: What's the point?

Subconscious: ...What?

Apathy: I don't care.

Violence: Pain resolves everything

Treachery: Stab everyone in the back. Trust no one.

Insanity: All an illusion.

Ego: Be the best. Then stop there.

Logic: Logic over magic. There's a reason behind every action.

My...Alter Ego: Black and white. Right and wrong. Good and evil. There is no middle ground. Act accordingly.

Anyway....With that outta the way....


Now, I look at the Sec ones and go all 'Geez. They're being childish.'

Then the thought strikes me like lightning.

"Holy shit. Was I that idiotic and stupid?"

And the answer was a definite yes. And then I went 'MAn....That sucked.'

But, I've got nothing against the Sec Ones....Yet. If they stay out of my way, not provoke me, we're cool. If they provoke me or provoke anyone I care about(Lawl, since when did I start caring?), then they're screwed.

'Course, not gonna hurt them physically...That would be mean.

I know how to mess with people's minds. It's a gift....And EVIL gift...BWAHAHAHAHAHA-

Subconscious: Evil, off the controls.

Evil: NEVAH!

Violence: *Slides shotgun* As you were saying?

Evil: I SHALL RETURN! *Disappears*

Violence: Do continue.

Thank you both.

Got my Guitar repaired today. Bridge was all out of sych. Also had to get strings changed. Note:

FLOYD ROSE BRIDGE IS REALLY COMPLICATED.

To change strings, I need lessons. Seriously

Anyway, switched from my standard steel strings to stronger titanium strings. Only 9 bucks. Now that's cheap.

And got Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

Game's awesome. Not so keen on the graphics, but it's very accurate, stalling, damage, missile fire anims are superb.

Anyway, getting late. G'night/Mornin'

~CSF




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home