SchizoMania

Tuesday, February 24, 2009


-EMO ALERT. THIS POST WAS WRITTEN AS EMO AS AN 'ART PIECE' HE HAS BEEN DISPOSED-


I took a good look at where my 14 years got me today.

And I don't like the map it fucking drew.

My life is skewed. Wrong decisions, really bad luck, and overall hated-by-god-ness.

I mean, my best years was when I was P4-P6 (NOT SCHOOL.) and Sec 2(SCHOOL-WISE)

I remember all the stupid and crazy stuff I did with my buddies, Joshua, Gordon, his bro Jordan. Some innovative, some plain crazy. Like...Jousting on bikes with bamboo poles.

And this one incident that was among our top:

-Riding our bikes down a path-

Joshua: Hey, what's that? *brakes*
Gordon: Not sure. *Stops and gets off*
Me: It's...White...And...Looks like a mushroom. *Gets off*
Jordan: Could be a new Mushroom. *Gets off*
Joshua: It looks like one...
Gordon: *Prods it with foot* Feels springy.
Joshua: *Pokes it* Feels like dried shit.
Me: You sure?
Joshua: *Licks finger* Hmm....
Gordon: So...?
Joshua: Yep...It is shit.

LOL. That was just so funny.

Sigh...Miss those days. Gone now because of the bloody renovation, that path is gone, replaced by a carpark, and our usual paths are blocked. That bloody sucks.

Now...My life just sucks. I mean, I have Rubiks Complex, Inferiority complex.

Ego: I plan to defeat the Inferiority Complex monster. Mano-e-Mano.

Rubiks Complex: Have fun, mate.

Yeeeaaaa....Anyway, I just tend to see people and life in general as a puzzle, rather than just a passing thing.

Sigh...I find myself as a failure. I'm not good enough for anyone. Especially not-

Never mind.

Annoyance: Who?

Not like you'd wanna know.

Logic: Is it-

*Shoots with MP40* Yes.

Logic: Come on man, buck up! GO FOR IT!

*Shoots with FG42* Can't.

Logic: Why?

Because I can't. I'm just not good enough. And shouldn't you be a lead pillow by now?

Logic: Defies logic. Anyway, just try!

*Shoots with BAR* I can try.

Logic: Yea! We're behind you! Ready guys?

Subconscious: zzzzzz....Whut?

Logic: Nevermind...


~TheEmoKid

...............

~CSF



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home