SchizoMania

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sorry for the stretch of no updateness

Had nothing to write. Till now. Be Very afraid.
Anyway...

This week has been particularly good-

Logic: Because-

*Stabs logic* Because it was.

Now it's the beginning of the holidays...If you count me having 2 out of the seven days I have free as holidays. Monday I've got makeup Physics lessons. Tues and Wednesday, at Rulang Primary School for a Lego RObotics session.

I can hear all of you brimming with jealousy. >>

Also, I've discovered, not to my surprise, that IT crowd is usually looked down upon, cuz we are not active, and we rarely do anything. And that sucks. The only time we are mentioned is when we win something, and that's not something that happens every fucking day.

Anyhoo....

Actually, I dunno what to write now. Wednesday, Tuesday, Today, Monday, Thursday were all more or less the same...

Gonna be bored next week. ><

-CSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home