SchizoMania

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ba Dam Ching

I got clawed by a crazy bitch.

I think I got rabies.

Wait. No.

Anyway, it happened yesterday during Chinese tuition. I just so happened to flick her card. It wasn't even a full flip, and if it was, I'm sure she would have tore my arm off.

Then I got clawed.

No Sexual comments, please. Or I will be forced to end your pitiful existence.

A knife may or may not be involved.


Anyway! I downloaded the new Nazi Zombie map. Holy fuck, it's tough. You have double the levels, and you can spawn in two different areas.

On an unrelated note, Kar98K > Springfield, Gwehr43 > M1 Garand

And the STG44 and the MP40 is a must have.

A shotgun may be used.

Okay, anyway...

I got to level 4 before I got overrun. Dammit, those Nazis really run fast when they're hungry.

They are slowed down when you blow their damn legs off. That's a good thing.

I just ran out of things to write! Ohes Noes!

Subconscious: Um...Is Emo here?

Violence: Didn't he get disposed of?

Yea, he did.

Subconscious: Phew! Man, one more doomsaying and I would've ripped his damn head off and fed it to the inferiority complex!

I thought Ego was on it.

Violence: Yeeeaaahhh....Can you chip in for his hospital fees?

What happened?

Violence: He got owned. Flat.

SHould've guessed. Extent?

Violence: Well..one broken arm, a broken shin....Internal bleeding, brain damage-Wait. The brain damage was there before. My bad.

Ah well.


~CSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home