SchizoMania

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lub dub

TaeKwonDo grading tomorrow.

Going for Black Stripe, so this is bloody serious. First my own Taegeuk, then a random one. Then kicking and sparring.

I am so dead.

Nervousness is really annoying. At least I won't be alone.

Violence: Never be alone.

Emo: He's doing that again! OH GOD, WHY'S HE GOT A GUN TO MY HEAD! NO! HAVE MERCY!

Mercy: You rang?

Subconscious: *Knocks Mercy on the head with a frying pan* Out like a light. Carry on.

Anyway....

Yea..Bad feeling about it. Always nervous during grading, so probably will mess up slightly. But then slightly is already too much. Damn it.

Logic: You need Ego, man.

Speaking of him, where'd he go?

Logic: You know your feminine side?

I have one?

Logic: Everyone has one. Yours was just buried six feet under. Anyway, Ego is helping to exhume and relocate the body.

Oh.

Hey, wait a damn minute. Why was I so nice this whole week? I mean, nicer than usual?

Logic: Got me.

Emo: NO! DON'T FUCKING SHOOT!

Violence: Ten seconds to give me my cash.

*Bang*

Violence: Whoops, I miscounted. I meant one second. Hey, someone help me search his wallet.

Subconscious: Oh, niceness thought it would be cool to be in control for once. And for some strange reason, you didn't try to stop him...

Shutup.

Logic: Ooooo...It's because of-*Gets shot in the leg* OWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Violence: I slipped, I swear!

Logic: I'm gonna sic your worse fear on you! Insanity, get him!

Insanity: Yee-haw!

Violence: Where'd you get that nuke!? No, don't set it-

*Insert loud, terrifying explosion here*

Fuck this.

I'm going to go take over the world.

~CSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home