SchizoMania

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Facepalm

Hmmm...Been a while since I posted...

Subconscious: Damn straight!

Maybe a few philosophical musings? As a starter-up for this blog, of course.

Violence: Whatever, as long as I can kill...Something.

Alright then, let's get started shall we? Something basic, maybe, like human nature and the like? Or...Something deeper.

Treachery: Whatever...*Snore*

...You're ruining the moment.

Treachery: What moment?

The armchair in front of fireplace moment. That really philosophical and deep moment. The moment which you guys are not able to appreciate fully.

Anyway...Back to the grey and white studio, I guess.

Humans are retarded.

I agree, maybe partially because I'm a misanthrope, or maybe because Humans ignore the fact that our existence is meaningless.

Seriously. However hard we try to achieve supremacy, we will all end up in the same place, in the same state.

Either,

a) Dust
b) 6 feet under
c) Fragments.

Either of the three. Take your pick.

Life, technically, has no true meaning. There's only two, or three stages. Depends on your fate.

You live
You work
You die.

End of story.

Deeper meaning? I don't think so.

Maybe people think the signs of having meaning in life is religion, or occupation, or being super lucky.

Nah, Those are just circumstantial evidence.

Heh, maybe I'm fatalist, or existentialist.

Maybe I'm just insane.

~Schizo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home