SchizoMania

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Um...Um..Um....

Okay, so I didn't update in ages.

Sue me.

...
...

DON'T.

Anyway, just a quick note: I'm not dead, contrary to popular belief.

Only my conscience is dead. See? I got Violence to shoot him in the head, then Insanity escaped and pushed him off a conveniently placed cliff.

Makes sense. TRUST ME.

Or don't, whatever.

You know what I hate?

Mood Swings.

They can make you seem pretty bastardy.

Hey, New word!

B-A-S-T-A-R-D-Y

Anyway...Remind me to kill my emotions.

Like, Bang and they're dead. VIOLENCE!

Violence: Yes...?

Kill Anger, Sadness, Happiness and the rest of the Emotions gang for me. Get your 'Mafia' of two.

Violence: What's in it for me?

Hmm...Maybe Insanity would be more than enough persuasion...

Violence: Fuckkit. We comply.

I knew you would.


ANYWAY, on an unrelated note....

YEa, I heard Michael Jackson died. Sad, yes, a blow to the pop community, maybe...

Party at his house, which was supposed to be his funeral....NO.

I don't care whether he was a pedophile, a pervert, has enough plastic for him to be recycled or is an overall fucktard.

You don't hold parties at people's deaths.

Unless it happens to be someone like Hitler.

Then yes.

But anyone else, no.

Ah well...

'Only in America can you be born a poor black kid and die a rich white woman.' - Roflrazzi.

That's sorta true.

Except that MJ's not a woman...I think.

Ah well, shan't insult the dead any further.


Oh well

I hereby decree this post endeth!

Subconscious: Nothing happened...

Aw, come on!

Logic: Still nothing...Ooo...-1 to Ego.

...

Ego: Dude...I just lost an arm...I think that's bad, man?

Subconscious: No one's caring.

Ego: Come on, you guys love me! =)

Logic: You smell that?

Subconscious: Yes, it's that pungent scent of...

Ego: Of what?

Logic: >=) Bullshit.

Subconscious: Hell yea.

~Schizo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home