SchizoMania

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Um..Yea...

Yea, yea, I didn't post in a looooong time.

Sue me.

Actually, don't. Screw this. Anyway, what happened today....Hmmm...

I woke up-

>>
<<

HA! GOTCHA! You didn't really think I was really going to tell you what happened today, right? If I did, then I might as well write a diary and post it to everyone in the damn world.

Anyway...

Right.

Logic: What's right?

Emo: Not you!

Violence: Shit! SECURITY BREACH! TREACHERY! HIT THE GUNS!

Treachery: Hitting guns, aye, aye.

Emo: ...I should just keep quiet...

Optimism: This is Waco Two-five...We have bogey in our sights...Opening fire...

You guys entered the gaming section of my brain, didn't you?

Logic: We might have. SUPPRESSING FIRE!

Emo: GO, MY MINIONS!

Depression: Yes, my liege.

Could you guys tone it down a bit, I'm trying to blog.

Optimism: I got sights on multiple SAM batteries. Until you take them out, I cannot provide close air support, over.

Violence: SAM Batteries, noted. All troops, take those bastards out!

Tone it down, not make it worse, you douches.

Hatred: This is Alpha Tank Company, rolling in to assist.

Now you're just over-doing it.

Violence: FIRE!

That's it. I'm imagining....A nuke. A lot of nukes. And all heading towards you all.

Subconscious: I get to be the nukes! Yay me!

Violence: Fine, fine. We desist. C'mon guys, lets go shoot Emo.

Emo: Yea! Wait, what!? NOOOOOO-*Gagged*

Much better.

Anyway...

Shoot I lost my train of thought.

Violence: Who pressed the Short-Term memory button!?

Hold on. I'll post later.

I need to implode my brain.

~CSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home