SchizoMania

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Exams, Exams, Exams. I hate you.

Okay, here's the thing.

I study usually at night, that's when I'm at my freshest. I'm freaking nocturnal. Alright, I'm in my room taking a break. My mom comes in and asks "DId you study your social studies?"

OF course, I replied in my usual 'Yes, Ya, did that already."

Then the dreaded question. The very, very, very wrong question.

"Do you think you can pass?"

Now how the hell do you expect me to answer that? SS is my worst subject, second only to Chinese. If I say 'Ye', and fail, I can expect a whole month at least of nagging about it.

If I say 'no', it will make her force me to study more. And I swear, one more look at my SS textbook and I will explode.

So I decided to stay silent. Hey, maybe it's the best answer. After all, it's neutral. It doesn't imply anything.

Then, she says, "Why suddenly the silence? Not sure is it?"

Damn it. Damn it.

Thank god she left my room. Things were about to fly. Sharp things.

Emo: Like my new machete.

Violence: Look, as much as I like to hurt you, it takes the fun out when you hurt yourself.

Subconscious: Or is that the point?

Emo: ....Damn it.

Say, anyone know where I can get a gun to shoot myself in the foot so I can skip exams?

...What?

~Caesium Flouride

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home