SchizoMania

Monday, May 4, 2009

*Blink Blink*

Two days without sleep.

Not a good idea...All I had to keep myself awake was dragonforce tunes blasting on full volume through my head phones.

Okay, the sound did keep me up.

On an unrelated note, I think my hearing just got worse. Damn that volume control!

Ah well, at the very least I got my SS and PoA homework down.

Tomorrow has PoA...Ugh...BEtter pack, assuming I don't zip my own hand into my bag.

...

Shit.

SHIT!

FUCKING HELL!

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY PoA STUFF!? DAMMIT! WHERE'S MY WORK!?

Ah well, just paper one. I can get it done by tonight.

I WILL DO TILL NEXT MORNING IF I FUCKING HAVE TO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!*Faints*

Subconscious: Sleep deprivation. Not a good thing.

Emo: Ah well. We learn something new everyday. Hey, did you know that Pessimism could be taken apart limb by limb?

Pessimism: I don't think that goes there. The arm goes into the socket closes to the chest area...Whatever that's called.

Violence: The scapula? Eh, I'm sure the arm goes here.

Treachery: No, no....What about that third arm?

Subconscious: ...You guys are idiots.

~CSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home