SchizoMania

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sudden shocks and Listing dreams

Yeaa...

Okay. Turns out when I get angry, Violence takes over. So a little chat with the duo first, sorry.

Alright, I know you two are partners in crime but your senseless rampages have got to stop.

Violence: Look, man, when you get angry, I get some fun with your motor skills. Like stabbing something.

I know, I know, it's kind of fun, but it freaks people out.

Anger: So? Social skills is locked up in the cupboard.

It's been three years....How did he eat? Go to the toilet? Drink?

Violence: ...He needs those?

Gawd. Let him out.

Anger: But-

INSANITY! CONVINCE THEM!

Violence: Alright, alright, we'll comply.

Geez...

Social Skills: LIGHT! I FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT! Alright, now on to the basics of being social and a people person-

PUT HIM BACK IN! PUT HIM BACK!

Violence: Yes sir!

Alright then, now, can I have your word that when Anger takes over, you, Violence, don't become the co pilot?

Violence: No.

Insanity...

Violence: Yes, maybe, best I can give.

I'll take it.

Say...What are you guys playing for my dreams?

Subconscious: Going to school, it's a classic.

Well, can you stop, it's gonna make me late for school one day.

Ego: We always have 'Story of your alter ego'...

It might help, what else you got?

Emo: 'Being an emo bastard.'

Ack, that's a really bad one. I give it a 5 outta a hundred. 5 for trying.

Logic: -

SHUT UP.

Anything else?

No?

Subconscious: We could try digging into the library, see what we find. I heard they've got 'Transformers'

Aw, that's a great flick.

Logic: I think they have 'Mythebusters season 4' as well.

Cool!

For tonight, try the 'Story making' dream, kay?

Subconscious: Alright, as soon as we find the visualiser in this mess.

Logic: I thought I told you to take out the damn thrash!

Emo: I did that last week! Ask Optimism, he's always game!

Optimism: HOORAY! TAKING OUT THE THRASH! YEEHAW! YAAAAAY!!

Emo: See?

Ego: Someone clear the table! And get the popcorn!

Well, g'night.

Subconscious: Shhhhhh!

Fine. Lights out.

~CSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home