SchizoMania

Friday, April 10, 2009

Rewriting History....Sort of.

Well, I've been playing Empire: Total War.

It's bloody addictive, I dunno how many times I conquered the damn known world already. And also rewriting history. That's always fun.

The Swedish empire? In my version, it got conquered by the Austrians.

The United States of America? In my version, it never formed.

I mean, history is important. I like it a lot.

Go history!

But after a while, it's fun to look at the what if's.

So Sweden had to be annexed. Also Poland, Lithuania, Spain and France. So now I have Austria as the World's only superpower.

Just played a battle with the Russians against the United Provinces. Guess what? Apparently having your cannons firing indiscriminately does not help. >>


Anywaaaay...

Not feeling too well today, can't go for the TKD BBQ. =(. But I'm being forc-I mean made to go to WCP to eat dinner. Either that or starve.

Damn.

Emo: What?

Violence: What did I say about speaking?

Emo: What? Shit-NO! PLEASE! DON'T SHOOT!

Subconscious: *Smacks Emo with an aluminum baseball bat* That wasn't shooting.

Violence: C'mon man, you did that twice already. Lemme use my Grenade launcher for once.

Where the heck did you get a grenade launcher?

Violence: Uh....7/11?

Logic: What?

And don't use it. One, it's damaging to my mind. Two, it doesn't look Swooshable.

Violence: What the hell is swooshable?

It doesn't look cool or aesthetically pleasing. Also it doesn't look like it can go 'SWOOSH!'

Violence: It's a 'Boomable' then.

Makes no sense.

Violence: What!? How does swooshable makes sense?

Hey! There are a lot of Topics on Swooshability. It's an important and major subject!

Violence: What are you talking about!?

Aerodynamics, moron.

Screw this.

I'm gonna go take over the world again.

~CSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home