SchizoMania

Friday, May 29, 2009

NOT EMO Also my 100-ish post.

Okay, let me just say, I am not emo.

And this is my 100th post...Or thereabouts. Yay for me actually writing shit and crap 100 times. And yay you for actually reading them.

I am not emo, once again.

I'm only schizophrenic, insane, depressed and maniacal.

Except scratch the last two. And the first one, and replace it with Schizoaffective disorder.


Anyway...

Tomorrow is Samuel's b-day party.

Okeeaay...

Can't write about something I haven't experienced yet, so not going to. But I think I can expect someone getting thrown into the pool.

Oh, it's not me.

I'm going to slip and fall into the pool. There's the difference, ya see.

Subconscious: We're trying to solve your inner ear problem, boss.

There wouldn't have been a problem is SOMEBODY didn't fire a stinger there.

Violence: Hey, I tripped.

Treachery: Yea, right. You had it pointed at me!

Violence: It was a coincidence, I swear.

Ha, I'll believe you in hell.

Anyway....

I dunno.

This is Schizo. OUt

Go to this site. It's about my primary school. I swear, some things never changed.



1 Comments:

Blogger Agagooga said...

I'm told it's become less Communist over the years

May 31, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home