SchizoMania

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Okay, ranting is over

Alright. Time for something more humorous.

So, I went to youtube and looked up more videos by FluffeeTalks.

And one video got my attention, it's really disturbing, to some, maybe.

TO me, it's just so ridiculous that it's funny. Try searching for weird news articles, you're bound to find a few.

Like:

FISH SWIMS IN PENIS

MAN IMPALED THROUGH ANUS BY 30 CM LONG SPIKE

TREE GROWS IN LUNG

I swear, those are all true. I'll get around to them sooner or later. More likely later. You know, cuz I'm lazy and shit.

Anyway, the one that I heard about, and really got me thinking was this:

POTATO GOES UP MAN'S ANUS (Title may be different, but you get the point)

How the fuck do you get a potato up your ass, aside from doing it for sexual pleasure. I mean, come on!

The guy allegedly fell on the Potato...And it got shoved up his ass. He fell on the potato after falling backwards from putting up curtains.

I think you should know how the potato went up his hole.

Hanging up curtains while naked: Retarded.

...
...
...

I think you got the implication.

He was hanging up curtains NAKED. That meant he was standing up naked while covering TRANSPARENT window panes.

God........

Schizo: Damn straight.

Subconscious: Hey, Logic, you still there?

Logic: Yea, why?

Emo: ....

Violence: I heard that.

Logic: Oh, him. On it *Revs chainsaw*

Anyway......

People who robs stores or people should have to be smart. You can't be an idiot robber. I mean, idiot robbers are those who fall asleep while stealing cars.

Or those who tries to rob stores with a STAPLER.

And those teenage car thieves who crap their pants (Literally) when trying to steal a car...A police car...With the officer in it.

Geez. The world needs more smart people.

~Schizo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home