SchizoMania

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not another one of these....

Shi No Numa.

Imperial Japanese Zombies, Hellhounds, largest Cod: WaW Zombie map in the whole game.

And we got our ass handed to us on a plate. Couldn't even get pass level 9. I guess we need some practice, and maybe memorise the layout and stuff...

But damn!

The hellhound levels are really, really fast-paced. They spawn inside the building with you, and unless you got a shotty, MG or a spray and pray weapon, you're dead.

Anyway, back to the normal bloggeh.


Schizo: Hey, Psycho...

Psycho: Ugh...What?

Schizo: Can you check if I'm still breathing?

Guys, I told you, 10 hours gaming in my head was a bit too much. I stopped at 8 hours and was already knackered.

Psycho: Can't...Feel...Legs...

Logic: Ah! Ze perfect time for zis operation! Igor! We've zgot vork to do!

Logic, stuff the accent, Ego, you're not Igor. You two, go find something else to do.

Ego: Yesh....

Yawn...It's 2 am, I'm physically tired, but I can't sleep, so I'm here writing crap for you guys to read.

See? I'm nicer than you think.

Alright, maybe I wouldn't think twice before stabbin' you in the back, but...

You get what you get!

After all, a psychopathic Schizo is nothing to laugh at! Hehehehehehehe...

Violence: He's lost it...Again.

Treachery: Have you tried looking behind the sofa? I swore I left it there the last time...

Pessimism: Got it! Not that it's gonna help much....=(

Ah, much better.

Methinks I'd better get some sleep before I really, really, really lose it...Again. OPTIMISM! I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!

Optimism: I'm going to die but I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

Great, we're all insane. I'm knackered, see you guys in...8? 9? 10 hours?

I dunno, or anywhere in between...

~Schizo

Insanity: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Trachery: Tranq dart, going in! *Kapew!*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home