SchizoMania

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gentle-What?

Okay, just gotta get this out:

Samuel told me that I was a gentleman.

And that's really bugging me.

AM I LOSING MY INSANE/EVIL PERSONA!?

Goddamn it...Ah well, if I am, hopefully it becomes those...You know, in stories, the Evil Gentleman? The Gentleman-Thief? No?

Screw you. Actually, no. Screw this.

Anyway...

I really have no idea why I wanna be evil in the first place. Maybe I shouldn't aim so high(low?) And go for moderately bad. Then start from there. Yea, start slow, then wham! Before I know it, I'm nuking some place already.

That would so work.

Anyhoo...

Do you know anyone who would voluntarily buy a Hitler Gnome?

~Schizo

Logic: ZOMG!!! SHORT POST!

Subconscious: What the fuck is this!?

Ego: It's the end, I tell you, it's the FUCKIN' END!!!!!!!

Optimism: Hey guys...I need to take attendance. Insanity escaped, and while he's being tracked down, I need to check who's dead or dying.

Ego: Okay...Lessee...Me, Logic, Subconscious, Emo, Pessimism, Treachery, Violence, Schizo, Psycho's in a corner crying, Feminine side.

Feminine side: Um...

Logic: We know you're too small to be noticed. Shut up. We hate you.

Feminine side: =(

Logic: ...Don't give me that look.

Ego: Anyway...Optimism, Despair...

Despair: I'm back!

Subconscious: You were never here in the first place!

Despair: Give me some credit, why don't you! >=(

Violence: Up yours, hick!

Ego: Continuing...Hatred...I think that's it.

Hatred: I hate you all. And I hate it that Insanity is pointing a giant OMG worthy lazor at us. I hate him too.

Ego: ...What...?

Subconscious: Oh shit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home