SchizoMania

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dear Diary,

If I slash other people, am I emo?

Sorry Fatin, for accidentally stabbing you in the back...Literally. I'll try to resist the urge to draw my shiv from now...I hope. Depends whether Violence is restrained or not.

Treachery: Um...About that...

Bullshit.

Ah well.

Anyway...

Ever feel like your life is going down the toilet, the same toilet everyone craps in?

Just asking. I mean, seriously, 'Going down the toilet'? Where the hell did that come from? I'd love to be there when they thought of the term.

Person1: Hey, you saw what happened?
Person2: I dunno, it was like, fwoosh! And then BAM! And then KRAKOOM! And then nothing!
Person3: Man...That sucks. Must've been a trip down the toilet for them.
PErson4: That would be some serious shit.

Really. >>

Ah well.

Life has it's ups and downs, I guess, and I'm experiencing the down bit. Damn Sine Graph life. Hopefully things will look up, but first, I have to work on myself.

-Kill Insanity
-Get over Social disorder
-Get social skills
-Stop being a knifing addict
-Resist the urge to kill
-Stop being a loud, obnoxious douche.
-Learn to shut up

I can do all those, but it's gonna take time, like, Insanity is now somewhere I don't know, and that's a really, really bad thing.

Subconscious: Alright, Delta team is taking the left flank, Echo is right. We'll move in down the center. 4 meter spread, silencers on. Comb the damn place.

...Good thing they're on it.

Logic: This is Echo, zilch here.

Emo: This is Delta...SHIT! WE'VE GOT CONTACT! SEND...ARGGgggHHH!!!

Subconscious: ...I did not hear that.

...
...
...

Ever feel like everyone hates you?

Just curious.

~Schizo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home