SchizoMania

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back from Hiatus

Fine, I didn't update in a long time.

Can't blame me for not having anything to complain about. I mean, this blog is like a list of complaints, from god, to the government, to the world in general.

So I decided to sit down and do nothing except play Sins of a Solar Empire.

Btw, I SUCK at Demigod. I'm better with those thinking, armchair-general strategy games.

Ego: I'm bored.

Subconscious: So am I.

Emo: Me too.

Optimism: *Gagged and thrown into a river*

Violence: Well, that was our last entertainment option.

Treachery: Yea....=(

Hey, I'm tired. At least I passed my 2.4, eh?

Anyway...

Tomorrow is auditions for the Destiny awards thing...

Gonna go and practise.

~Schizo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home